Affymetrix GeneChip System GCS3000 provides the opportunity for both whole genome genotyping and gene/exon profiling.
- Copy number variants
- Loss of heterozygosity
- Homozygosity mapping
- Linkage analysis
- Association analysis
- Gene expression profiling
- Exon expression profiling and alternative splicing
GeneChip miRNA array, tiling arrays and chromatin immunoprecipitation can also be used.
USAGE AND CONDITIONS
- Open to all members of de Duve Institute and UCLouvain, universities from the Belgian French Community (contact the person responsible for the equipment required before utilization).
- External scientists also welcome to contact the contact person for conditions.
- Hybridization & fluidics: reservation of the equipment before use is mandatory. Use the green + button of this page to make a reservation
- Scanner: no reservation required. Add your chip on line by logging with your own user name
- Running/maintenance costs will be charged based on usage. In 2014, the scan of each chip cost 30€.
- Link for reservation after registration: http://www.icp.ucl.ac.be/microarrays
More details can be found at http://www.affymetrix.com
CONTACT AND INFORMATION
Link to download all protocols: